RC2

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Thu Mar 8 20:37:28 GMT 2012

On 8 March 2012 19:59, Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 8. März 2012, 19:15:03 schrieb Marijn Kruisselbrink:
>> So I have to finish renaming calligra tables to calligra sheets before
>> sunday then?
>>
> Does not seem that hard:
> $ wcgrep Tables l10n-kde4/templates/messages/calligra/|wc -l
> 28
> But please do not only rename 'calligra tables' to 'calligra sheets', but also
> 'tables' to 'calligra sheets'.
>

> The documentation needs to be changed as well:
>
> $ wcgrep Tables l10n-kde4/templates/docmessages/calligra/|wc -l
> 17
>
> I'm going to handle the docs.
>
> Would be nice to give the translators a warning with a link to the "Using the
> Tables brand/trade name for a spreadsheet application" thread on this list.

BTW,
Let's be careful in kexi/ - now there's no strings containing Tables
(app) but many occurrences of Tables (a noun). After discussions we
replaced the references to the app with generic term Spreadsheet.

In doc/kexi/ there is only one occurrence of Calligra Tables.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek