[calligra] filters/stage/pptx: Fix breakage in of display of master shapes.

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Sun Mar 4 04:01:55 GMT 2012

Hello,

On Saturday, March 03, 2012 20:51:00 Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> Git commit 2fbec5968cb6e1aa6ca72aee9a041e1f4ac10d72 by Thorsten Zachmann.
> Committed on 03/03/2012 at 20:42.
> Pushed by zachmann into branch 'master'.
>
> Fix breakage in of display of master shapes.
>
> Remove stuff that was committed in the xml:id patch but does not belong
> there. Looks like a merge error.
>
> This fixes the problem that the shapes of the master page are shown even if
> they should not be displayed.
>
> Can someone please review so I can backport.

As boemann posted on IRC I removed 15 lines here. These 15 lines where added
in the commit

764ba8cb514c2b80013bacf97ddabe11bb43325b
Author: Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org>
Date:   Wed Feb 29 11:03:19 2012 +0100

    Save and load xml:id as well as text:id and draw:id where necessary

    ODF 1.2 migrates from draw:id and text:id to xml:id in most cases. This
    patch introduces a new class, KoElementReference, that makes handling
    id's mostly transparent.

    It also changes KoShapeSavingContext to manage references and id's in
    a transparent manner when saving. Most filters, even those that are
    currently useless, have also been updated.

    BUG:288644
    REVIEW: 104074

This breaks the functionaliy of not showing shapes from the master page as it
can be seen e.g. in the file

http://www.zagge.de/anchor/alkaif.geek.nz%252Fblog%252Fwp-
content%252Fuploads%252F2%25301%2530%252F%25305%252FIT-Governance.pptx

on page one. As this seems totally unrelated to the patch it looked to me like
a merge error and removing this lines fixes all the files which showed that
problem. Therefore I committed it to master.

I had seen it already in the review request but I thought it was a problem due
to generation of the bug wrongly and that is how it slipped us.

Thorsten