Announcement written, needs proof reading and screenshot

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sat Jun 23 08:39:45 BST 2012

I have written the announcement of 2.5beta, but it still needs proofreading.

It would also be good if somebody could add a screenshot of the new cell
editor and cell tool in sheets and maybe also one of the new improved
connectors. I have nice screenshots myself, but the hotel internet didn't
allow me to upload them so I can't include them in the post.

The links are:

http://www.calligra.org/?p=3397&preview=true
http://www.calligra.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=3397&action=edit&message=10

for previewing/proof reading and editing/fixing respectively.

I expect to be offline for most of the rest of the day since today is the
wedding*, the actual reason why I travelled to the other side of the world
just a couple of days before Akademy. So if somebody could proof read, fix
typos, add 1-2 screenshots and then press "Publish" that would be awesome.

	-Inge

*No, not my own wedding.