List of missing icons around 2.5 branching

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Jun 19 21:57:10 BST 2012

Hi,

so to help with finding which icons the Calligra team needs to go shopping for
I sorted the not yet commented or patch-treated missing icons by program/shape
below, so the maintainers have a more easy time to find what icon is missing
in their code and comment. Please everyone follow the good example of Jaroslaw
and check which icon needs to be really created/copied :)

I would like to put the final list into the wiki But
http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Icons and the subpages seem unmaintained,
and I am too shy to just axe the current content away, as I have no real clue
what might be still important to someone.

libs:

> layer-new
>     libs/kopageapp/KoPADocumentStructureDocker.cpp:117
> snap-boundingbox
>     libs/flake/SnapGuideConfigWidget.cpp:34

Karbon:

> effectimages

karbon/plugins/tools/filterEffectTool/KarbonFilterEffectsToolFactory.cpp:33
> zoom-draw
>     karbon/ui/KarbonView.cpp:1210
>     libs/widgets/KoZoomAction.cpp:286
> zoom-select
>     karbon/ui/KarbonView.cpp:1206
>     libs/widgets/KoZoomAction.cpp:278

Both zoom-* need to be copied from a current Oxygen theme, not present in the
4.3.5 one.

Kexi:

> splitter
>     kexi/formeditor/factories/containerfactory.cpp:568
> relations
>     kexi/plugins/relations/kexirelationhandler.desktop

Fix to "relation"?

> csv_importexport
>     kexi/plugins/importexport/csv/kexicsv_importexporthandler.desktop
>     kexi/plugins/importexport/csv/kexicsv_importexporthandler.desktop
> progress-bar
>     kexi/plugins/forms/kexidbfactory.cpp:340
> pictureshape
>     plugins/pictureshape/PictureToolFactory.cpp:33
> hflow
>     kexi/formeditor/factories/containerfactory.cpp:579
> vflow
>     kexi/formeditor/factories/containerfactory.cpp:588
> document-page-setup
>     kexi/main/KexiMainWindow.cpp:628
>     kexi/widget/navigator/KexiProjectListView.cpp:223
>     kexi/widget/navigator/KexiProjectNavigator.cpp:194

Braindump:

> duplicate
>     braindump/src/View.cpp:193

Plan:

> window
>     plan/libs/ui/reports/reportview.cpp:660

Calligra Mobile:

> calligramobile
>     active/calligraactive.desktop
>     active/calligraactive.desktop

Stage:

> curious_penguin
>     stage/templates/odf/curious_penguin.desktop

Remove whole stage/templates/odf/curious_penguin.desktop, as there is also no
curious_penguin.otp ?

Krita:

> edit-duplicate
>     krita/plugins/extensions/dockers/defaultdockers/kis_layer_box.cpp:416
> krita_paintop_icon
>     krita/ui/widgets/kis_paintop_presets_popup.cpp:92
> arrow_center
>     krita/plugins/extensions/imagesize/dlg_canvassize.cc:282
> edit-merge
>     krita/plugins/extensions/dockers/defaultdockers/kis_layer_box.cpp:417

Sheets:

> inspector
>     sheets/ui/CellToolBase.cpp:812
> clearComment
>     sheets/ui/CellToolBase_p.cpp:1300

Words:

> tool-pagelayout
>     words/part/pagetool/KWPageToolFactory.cpp:33

Text shape:

> tool-changetracking
>     plugins/textshape/ReviewToolFactory.cpp:36
> tool-references
>     plugins/textshape/ReferencesToolFactory.cpp:34
> edit-table-cell-split
>     plugins/textshape/TextTool.cpp:463
> edit-table-cell-merge
>     plugins/textshape/TextTool.cpp:459

Vector shape:

> vectorshape
>     plugins/vectorshape/VectorToolFactory.cpp:34
> vector-shape
>     plugins/vectorshape/VectorShapeFactory.cpp:42

Music shape:

> music-clef-trebble
>     plugins/musicshape/actions/SetClefAction.cpp:41
> music-clef
>     plugins/musicshape/actions/SetClefAction.cpp:44
> music-clef-alto
>     plugins/musicshape/actions/SetClefAction.cpp:43
> music-clef-bass
>     plugins/musicshape/actions/SetClefAction.cpp:42
> musicflake
>     plugins/musicshape/MusicShapeFactory.cpp:53
> musicshape
>     plugins/musicshape/MusicToolFactory.cpp:33

Chart shape:

> office-chart-bubble
>     plugins/chartshape/ChartConfigWidget.cpp:1547
> office-chart-stock
>     plugins/chartshape/ChartConfigWidget.cpp:1544
> office-chart-polar-filled
>     plugins/chartshape/ChartConfigWidget.cpp:301
>     plugins/chartshape/ChartConfigWidget.cpp:350
>     plugins/chartshape/ChartConfigWidget.cpp:407
>     plugins/chartshape/ChartConfigWidget.cpp:1541
> office-chart-gantt
>     plugins/chartshape/ChartConfigWidget.cpp:1553
> office-chart-surface
>     plugins/chartshape/ChartConfigWidget.cpp:1550

Formula shape:

> gsubup
>     plugins/formulashape/KoFormulaTool.cpp:439
> rsubup
>     plugins/formulashape/KoFormulaTool.cpp:433
> enclosed
>     plugins/formulashape/KoFormulaTool.cpp:411
> vector
>     plugins/formulashape/KoFormulaTool.cpp:426
> root
>     plugins/formulashape/KoFormulaTool.cpp:413
> bevelled
>     plugins/formulashape/KoFormulaTool.cpp:419

Other shapes and tools:

> erase-previous-guides
>     plugins/defaultTools/guidestool/InsertGuidesToolOptionWidget.cpp:30
> add-vertical-edges
>     plugins/defaultTools/guidestool/InsertGuidesToolOptionWidget.cpp:32
> add-horizontal-edges
>     plugins/defaultTools/guidestool/InsertGuidesToolOptionWidget.cpp:31
> commentTool
>     plugins/commentshape/CommentToolFactory.cpp:32
> enhancedpath
>     plugins/pathshapes/enhancedpath/EnhancedPathShapeFactory.cpp:42
> filequickprint
>     tools/quickprint/karbon_konqi.desktop
>     tools/quickprint/kspread_konqi.desktop
>     tools/quickprint/kformula_konqi.desktop
>     tools/quickprint/kpresenter_konqi.desktop
>     tools/quickprint/kchart_konqi.desktop
>     tools/quickprint/words_konqi.desktop
>     tools/quickprint/flow_konqi.desktop
>     tools/quickprint/krita_konqi.desktop