List of missing icons around 2.5 branching

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Jun 19 20:05:37 BST 2012

Am Sonntag, 17. Juni 2012, 23:22:45 schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:
> On 17 June 2012 05:40, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau <kossebau at kde.org> wrote:
> [..]
>
> > Below the list which is currently created by my script. But I added also
> > some comments. Its not sorted, but maintainers surely will see where
> > their code is affected. Some missing icons are known, others may not.
>
> [..]
>
> Dear Friedrich,
> Thanks for another valuable check. Below are my answers related to Kexi.
>
> > splitter
> >    kexi/formeditor/factories/containerfactory.cpp:568
> > hflow
> >    kexi/formeditor/factories/containerfactory.cpp:579
> > vflow
> >
> >    kexi/formeditor/factories/containerfactory.cpp:588
> >
> > document-page-setup
> >
> >    kexi/main/KexiMainWindow.cpp:628
> >    kexi/widget/navigator/KexiProjectListView.cpp:223
> >    kexi/widget/navigator/KexiProjectNavigator.cpp:194
> >
> > csv_importexport
> >
> >    kexi/plugins/importexport/csv/kexicsv_importexporthandler.desktop
> >    kexi/plugins/importexport/csv/kexicsv_importexporthandler.desktop
> >
> > migration
> >
> >    kexi/plugins/migration/keximigrationhandler.desktop
> >    kexi/plugins/migration/keximigrationhandler.desktop
>
> These are currently unused (not visible in any GUI).
>
> > relations
> >    kexi/plugins/relations/kexirelationhandler.desktop
>
> there are hi*-action-relation.png files in kexi/pics/.

So it's still "relation_s_" vs. "relation". Okay to change
X-Kexi-ItemIcon=relations
X-Kexi-ItemIcon=relation
then, both in master and 2.5?
(Would do with my icon name fix patch in review currently)

(BTW: grepping for "Icon=" and breaking the line at "=" accidently also
delivered this icon usage I now see :) )

Cheers
Friedrich