[calligra] krita/data/templates: New templates for film workflow

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 16:50:48 BST 2012

Here are some screenshots showing the issue I'm talking about.
(I could easily reproduce as, I don't know exactly why, it keeps showing
those "1st version" icons on my main install…)

As you can see at first I did use all the space available, but because of
this issue I had to use a "transparent borders" workaround.
But of course if it could be fixed in the UI directly, I could bring back
full-filled icons.

Tim