[calligra] krita/data/templates: New templates for film workflow

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Jul 22 15:08:44 BST 2012

Am Samstag, 7. Juli 2012, 15:08:50 schrieb Timothée Giet:
> Git commit e11539e16a15f968574eeb496c9fa63c803d5954 by Timothée Giet.
> Committed on 07/07/2012 at 15:05.
> Pushed by timotheegiet into branch 'master'.
>
> New templates for film workflow
>
> Added templates from Simon Legrand (dslr, film and textures), with icons.
> Fixed comics template icon to 128x128 like the others.

Impressive, again really looks like Krita has power users who do real work
with it. Poor Krita team, they must have high pressure if they change
sonething :)

And while I think this usually only to myself, this time in public, because...
I also see a small issue with the texture and film icons: there is no border
around the content so that it works with whatever background they are painted
on.

So if a user has a white (or near-white) background as UI theme, the icons
look a little dissolved, see attached screenshot. At least for the film icons
it might be an improvement if there are small black borders on the left and
the right. If you agree, please consider forwarding this feedback to Simon :)

Cheers
Friedrich