Missing icons in the formula shape

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Jul 10 08:56:24 BST 2012

Hi,

the formula shape in master and calligra/2.5 misses the following icons in the
repository:

 gsubup
     plugins/formulashape/KoFormulaTool.cpp:439
 rsubup
     plugins/formulashape/KoFormulaTool.cpp:433
 enclosed
     plugins/formulashape/KoFormulaTool.cpp:411
 vector
     plugins/formulashape/KoFormulaTool.cpp:426
 root
     plugins/formulashape/KoFormulaTool.cpp:413
 bevelled
     plugins/formulashape/KoFormulaTool.cpp:419

Basically for each type of elements there is an icon missing. Does not look
good when using the formula editing tool ;)

Has it just been forgotten to commit these icons to the repository? From the
repository history it looks they have been never part of any version, cmp.
e.g.
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/koffice/lib/kformula/pics/crystalsvg/?pathrev=185694
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/koffice/libs/kformula/pics/hicolor/?pathrev=656930

But the icon names sound as if someone locally might have had private
versions, so I am asking. Otherwise I will go and ask some artist if she/he
likes to push some pixels, to fill the gap.

Cheers
Friedrich