Fwd: Regarding GSoC

Smit Patel smitpatel24 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 04:06:00 BST 2012

Hi all,

As part of my GSoC, i'm implementing an interface between words and
bibliography engines. They follow a communication protocol when using this
interface. For this i'm using qjson library [1]. It is available for
unix/windows/symbian. [2]. I added qjson dependency in my branch.  I am not
familiar with possible packaing issues. Do we make a separate package or
copy the source inside our source?

[1]  http://qjson.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://qjson.sourceforge.net/get_it/

Regards,