Setting a final release schedule

Pierre Stirnweiss pstirnweiss at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 16 13:16:38 GMT 2012

Oh, you've merged the branch already? Arf, I was looking forward doing this
myself, sort of a good conclusion to a long time spent. Well,...

I've seen also that you changed the textTool to use a blank character style
as a base of the newly created style (if there isn't a base character
style). Isn't this leading to all the properties being set in that style?
And not just the ones differing from the paragraphStyle being used?

PierreSt