Request for a some development work in Calligra

Vít Pelčák vit at pelcak.org
Wed Jan 11 07:07:21 GMT 2012

Just note on some typos:

what projects have you contributed to_ (_type of projects, provide
links if possible)?
do you have an_d_ specific skills
Additional information _is_ welcome: (I'm not sure, but I think, that
"are" is supposed to be there)
And depending on your skills __ can in particular (I trhink, that
"you" should go there)

Please note that I'm not native speaker and Eng grammar is not my
hobby, so I can be wrong.

2012/1/10 Jaroslaw Staniek <staniek at kde.org>:
> Hi again,
> It just happened that this week I've seen more questions like this :)
> So for convenience, updated some info on one cental place:
> http://community.kde.org/Calligra/First_Contact
>
> --
> regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
>  http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek
>  Kexi & Calligra (kexi-project.org, identi.ca/kexi, calligra-suite.org)
>  KDE Software Development Platform on MS Windows (windows.kde.org)

Vit Pelcak