Patch for msoscheme

Mani N C maninc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 05:22:15 GMT 2012

Hi Matus,

Thanks for reviewing my patch.

I got this file in internet and saved it in my Google Docs folder and
downloaded it from Google docs. I did not try out this file with 2007 but
in 2010  was able to open this file with some extra blank slides added to
it. BTW LibreOffice  opened this file without any error.

1. I first tried to add TextContainerInteractiveInfo to TextContainer, but
this did fix the parsing issue. So I moved it to Parent structure, similar
to what we have done for TextRulerAtom. I do agree, It should have
been TextContainerInteractiveInfo instead of  MouseClickTextInfo. Since
this was with some corner cases I thought MouseClickTextInfo would be
sufficient.

2. I can send you one more file with same kind of structure which Stage is
not able to parse and open.  Come on.. I have seen structures in mso.xml
which are not compliant with MS-ODRAW spec :)

I guess our final goal is to make Stage as robust as possible. We can throw
an error saying this is not as per specs but finally we should open the
document. While saving a document we should stick to the specification but
we should be flexible while reading it.

If you have a better fix, feel free to update my patch or let me know I
will fix it.

Thanks & Regards,
Mani

Mani Chandrasekar