Build error due to docs

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Jan 9 16:40:14 GMT 2012

Am Montag, 9. Januar 2012, 16:24:28 schrieb Thorsten Zachmann:
> Hello,
>
> I have the following build error since I updated today. It still compiled
> yesterday without problems.
>
> [  0%] Built target TestKoUnit_automoc
> index.docbook:24: parser error : Entity 'calligra' not defined
>     in the &calligra; productivity suite.
>                      ^
> index.docbook:42: parser error : Entity 'calligra' not defined
> <para>&kexi; is part of the &calligra; productivity suite for KDE.
>                                       ^
> make[2]: *** [doc/kexi/index.cache.bz2] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [doc/kexi/CMakeFiles/kexi-handbook.dir/all] Error 2

Your kdelibs is too old, this entity was added by by Boudewijn Rempt 7 months
ago with
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdelibs/repository/revisions/04b1c2ad86922c3cc42d4063f49af7cd8bbcd867

Yuri just added that entity temporarily to kexi/index.docbook with
https://projects.kde.org/projects/calligra/repository/revisions/8f236ca1707ae9990e0d564c0b771120e080f4f9

Please update, thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück