text:id is deprecated

Pierre Stirnweiss pstirnweiss at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 5 08:59:20 GMT 2012

You either call KoTextEditor->beginEditBlock before doing all the
operations (ie, before deleting the shape and the anchor), and call
textEditor->endEditBlock(),
or alternatively you create a KUndo2Command and call
KoTextEditor->addCommand(yourCommand). I think the second method is better
as it allows you to specify the name of the command appearing in the undo
stack. (check in the textTool/commands for some examples.

PierreSt