Working on deleting anchored objects in Words

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Thu Jan 5 03:31:07 GMT 2012

Hello,

On Wednesday, January 04, 2012 09:49:27 Pierre Stirnweiss wrote:
> Indeed, the change tracking system needs to know about it. And secondly, if
> you remove a character from the QTextDocument, Qt will create an undo/redo
> command internally. If you do not have a corresponding  command on your
> application undoStack, you'll be out of sync with QTextDocument internal
> undoStack.
> This is the reason the current show/hide changes create an undo/redo action
> (because they add/remove the text from the QTextDocument).

Ok then it should be in the KoTextEditor. But how can I make sure the delete
command and the command that removes the char from the document are created as
one command. The delete command is from flake so it does not know anything
about the command generated by the KoTextEditor.

Is there a way to say to the KoTextEditor that those two commands should be
merged into one?

Thorsten