Help with taking picture of the N9

Adam Pigg piggz1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 12:42:09 GMT 2012

The default viewer

--
Sent from my Nokia N9

On 04/01/2012 12:07 Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
On Saturday 31 December 2011, Adam Pigg wrote:
> There is a screenshot app on the nokia store
> http://store.ovi.com/content/165633?clickSource=search&pos=4

Hum, I tries this apps and all other free screenshot apps on the store, and
they either crash on me, or don't save, or claim to save but I can't find
the
image.

So I would appreciate if someone could try to take a screenshot with this
document, showing the UI (like on the current picture I have taken):

http://cyrille.diwi.org/tmp/CalligraMobile.odt

And if I can get some screenshots to go along with the text, that would be
great.

For instances:
* for the section "Your Office in Your Pocket", a picture showing how to
access
google documents.
* for the section "Handheld innovation", showing the RDF support
* and for the last section, a screenshot of the Qt Quick version

--
Cyrille Berger Skott