Working on deleting anchored objects in Words

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Jan 4 08:34:31 GMT 2012

On Wednesday 04 January 2012 Jan, Thorsten Zachmann wrote:

> When there is a anchor belonging to the shape, it also removes the anchor from
> the document. This is done by circumventing the command generation of
> KoTextEditor. I do this because there should be no additional commands
> generated besides the DeleteShapeCommand. As the data to recovering the
> deletion is stored in the application data it is not needed that a undo
> command for the actual removal of the anchor is created.

Well, in my kotext-inlinecommand-rempt I was close to solving the same bug, but the other way around: I put the creation of the command in KoTextEditor instead because the change tracking mechanism needs to know about it. Also, anchors aren't only created in the addFrameSet method, afaik.

--
Boudewijn Rempt