Docbook documentation/translation for Calligra 2.4

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Jan 3 22:38:32 GMT 2012

Hi Calligra devels.

the current state of the docbook documentation/translation for Calligra 2.4
ist not in a good state.
I have just removed all german docbook translations for Calligra. It does not
make any sense to release that.

We have so far:

1) calligra/index.docbook, see https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/103615/
I could provide a stripped down, but up to date version of this docbook, as
agreed by Jaroslav.

2) tables docbooks. version in git is outdated, updated docbooks in
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/103614/, they need some comments/review from
devels to be ready to get into git for 2.4.0.

3) kexi docbooks exported from userbase are ready to get into 2.4.0.

4) stage docbooks in git are outdated, but i can update them for 2.4.0

I can communicate with the translation teams that a doc string freeze does not
make sense in case of outdated/useless documentation, so we could try to ship
2.4.0 with a docbook documentation up to date as much as possible.

Comments?

--
Burkhard Lück