Karbon or Karbon14?

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Feb 23 14:37:59 GMT 2012

Hi,

IIRC the official name of Karbon14 is now (Calligra) Karbon. But in the
sources (including the .desktop files) the name is still Karbon14. Something
inside me wants to fix this :)

Okay if I provide a patch to change the name from "Karbon14" to "Karbon" in
all places left?

Cheers
Friedrich

PS: Have I already told how awesome I find Karbon? So far whatever I created
as ODG file was nicely displayed, as expected! Only now I might have found the
first bug (x y attributes in tspan ignored, but have to check this).