Preparing MWC

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Thu Feb 16 10:33:22 GMT 2012

I just received confirmation that I will be attending the Mobile World
Congress that will  take place next 27th in Barcelona.

There, I want to do some KDE promo work and of course Calligra is
something I think will sell by itself :p but I need to prepare my self
in order to have good quality demos preared.

So, from the top of my head:
1-How can I build Calligra in Android? a Tablet with 3.2 will do? or I need ICS?
2-Is there any newer version for Harmattan I can use? I have an N950

Anything more I should prepare ? is there anything for QNX ?

Thanks !