GSOC 2012 idea

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Sun Feb 12 21:38:06 GMT 2012

From Words' side it's a clear no unfortunately. We are not ready to entertain
this idea. Collaborative editing is very difficult and out of scope for gsoc.
The Telepathy side is the easy final touches.

You need to define the protocol, implement the protocol, implement operational
transforms. Plus struggle with and learn the Calligra code. Code that this
moment is not even mature. Maybe in two years or more we will be ready, but
not in 2012