[kde-packager] calligra 2.4 Beta 7 (2.3.87)

Andreas K. Huettel dilfridge at gentoo.org
Tue Feb 7 12:20:14 GMT 2012

Am Montag, 6. Februar 2012, 21:21:07 schrieb Cyrille Berger Skott:
> On Monday 06 Feb 2012, you wrote:
> > On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 09:14:01PM +0100, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> > > I have uploaded calligra 2.4 Beta 7 (2.3.87) to
> > > unstable/calligra-2.3.87. This is the seventh beta release that we
> > > intend to release on Wednesday.
> > >
> > > This should be the last beta, meaning a RC in three weeks, and if
> > > everything is ok final in six weeks.
> >
> > What is the state of this?  I found a compile error against Marble but
> > had to go to fosdem before I could look into it.
>
> It was released. If you don't have time for a fix, can you maybe just send
> the compilation error to calligra-devel at kde.org ? (that said, regarding
> the RC, unfortunately, there have been talk about the need for an extra
> beta :()

What happens (at least here) is, the test for setMarbleWidget in the global
CMakeLists.txt fails although it should succeed:

The test tries to compile a program including Marble headers, by providing the
full path to the Marble header files. Which does not work on Gentoo, because
the Marble headers include Qt headers, which are in /usr/include/qt4 that is
not searched by default...

The test compilation should somehow receive " -I /usr/include/qt4 " as option
or whatever the appropriate Qt include dir is, but my cmake karma is today not
high enough for a quick fix.

Cheers, Andreas

--
Andreas K. Huettel