RR to remove filters/karbon/{applixgraphics,eps/EpsExport}

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Dec 30 15:47:13 GMT 2012

Hi,

some filters escaped the Great Filter Cleanup (tm) but now catched my
attention while grepping for Q3* classes. Having looked at them I propose to
move the following filters as well to the glory hole which there is git
history:

filters/karbon/applixgraphics :

not built ATM, also exports to some format which is not understood by the
karbon1.x filter (output looks like the kontour format which just got a
s/kontour/karbon/, but then I have no real clue)

filters/karbon/eps/EpsExport :

while the EPS import filter is built, works and thus should stay, the EPS
export filter is not built ATM because it was not ported (was accessing Karbon
objects directly)

Okay to remove these and add entries to OBSOLETE.txt ?

Cheers
Friedrich