a new library

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Dec 19 18:21:55 GMT 2012

On Wednesday 19 December 2012 Dec, Inge Wallin wrote:

> Whatever happens I would be very against "contaminating" koodf with UI stuff.
> :)
>
> I don't know if it's formally defined anywhere, but for me koodf is classes
> that represent various entities inside an ODF file and classes that help load
> and save them from/to a file.  Nothing else.

Yeah... and kostore stuff, of course, which I once separated into a separate library, but which got merged back into koodf... And has
KoEncryptedStore.cpp:#include <QWidget>
KoEncryptedStore.cpp:KoEncryptedStore::KoEncryptedStore(QWidget* window, const KUrl& url, const QString & filename, Mode mode, const QByteArray & appIdentification)
KoEncryptedStore.h:class QWidget;
KoEncryptedStore.h:    KoEncryptedStore(QWidget *window, const KUrl &url, const QString &filename, Mode mode, const QByteArray &appIdentification);
KoStore.cpp:KoStore* KoStore::createStore(QWidget* window, const KUrl& url, Mode mode, const QByteArray & appIdentification, Backend backend)
KoStore.h:class QWidget;
KoStore.h:    static KoStore *createStore(QWidget *window, const KUrl &url, Mode mode,
KoStore_p.h:class QWidget;
KoStore_p.h:    QWidget *window;
KoTarStore.cpp:KoTarStore::KoTarStore(QWidget* window, const KUrl& _url, const QString & _filename, Mode _mode, const QByteArray & appIdentification)
KoTarStore.h:    KoTarStore(QWidget* window, const KUrl& url, const QString & _filename, Mode _mode, const QByteArray & appIdentification);
KoZipStore.cpp:KoZipStore::KoZipStore(QWidget* window, const KUrl & _url, const QString & _filename, Mode _mode, const QByteArray & appIdentification)
KoZipStore.h:    KoZipStore(QWidget* window, const KUrl& _url, const QString & _filename, Mode _mode, const QByteArray & appIdentification);
tests/storedroptest.cpp:    StoreDropTest(QWidget* parent);
tests/storedroptest.cpp:StoreDropTest::StoreDropTest(QWidget* parent)

These QWdiget pointers are mostly used to serve as parents for KMessageBoxes that are shown by the kio library. Not too nice...

--
Boudewijn Rempt