PierreSt's style sorting code in 2.6?

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sat Dec 8 17:05:03 GMT 2012

Piere Stirnweiss has done some very nice work on presenting the styles in the
order with the used ones sorted first. This is now in master and it is one of
the most asked-for features from real users. Or put another way: not having
the used styles first is the misfeature that we have most complaints about.

Would it be ok to get this into 2.6?  We know already that we will need at
least one more RC. There are also no new strings so that wouldn't hinder it.