[COMMITTED] Cleanup of unused or duplicated icons

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Wed Aug 22 20:11:41 BST 2012

Am Dienstag, 21. August 2012, 10:37:56 schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> Hi,
>
> Am Donnerstag, 16. August 2012, 07:59:07 schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> > looking for icons which are not needed in the current Calligra codebase I
> > collected quite a few. So below find a list of icon files in Calligra
> > which
> > are either duplicates of icons in Oxygen (as part of KDE 4.3.5) or not
> > used
> > by any code, as far as I can tell. I skipped a few icon files, as I am not
> > too sure about Kexi and Krita code (and possible hidden icon references),
> > but these here should be safe, and are a good start.
> >
> > I guess putting this on review board does not work nicely (or?), so please
> > review the list of icons to remove here and give an okay to commit to
> > master.
>
> So any more comments on this list, or can I go and make these icons just
> history?

Thanks for the feedback, is committed to master now.

Saves 100k in the tgz tarball of a checkout of master. And should also have a
minimal impact on runtime, as there are less icons to deal with for
KIconLoader.

There might be more unneeded icons in the master branch, but I need to create
a better script with less false negatives, due to all the docs, stencils,
whatever. And for now I have more interesting stuff on my plate :)

Cheers
Friedrich