calligrawords crashes when building from current git

Michael Giesler michael at 4horsemen.de
Tue Aug 21 19:38:16 BST 2012

Hi,

I just built the calligra suite as described in
http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Building/Building_Calligra from up-to-date
git. I still could select a template but the application crashed when clicking
"use this template" ("Diese Vorlage verwenden" in German).

Well, is it a current problem in git? How can I find out if this is a problem
with my own build configuration? Dr. Konqui says the collected crash info
would be very useful, but I somehow hesitate to file a bug in this case (self
built, not very familiar with kde compiling).

Thank you for your opinion on this!

Best regards
Michael - attracted by the author announcement, aiming to improve his Qt
skills in this OS project...