[REVIEW REQUEST] Cleanup of unused or duplicated icons

David Revoy davidrevoy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 11:43:06 BST 2012

On 08/16/2012 10:52 AM, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Thursday 16 August 2012 Aug, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
>> ./krita/pics/deletelayer.png
>> ./krita/pics/raiselayer.png
>> ./krita/pics/lowerlayer.png
> Hm... I'm actually not sure _why_ we aren't using these icons but instead the rather garish green up, down, right, left and minus icons. Does anyone remember?

Just for feedback, here is how layer dialog looks from here with the
icon-set Kfaenza, theme Krita-Blender.
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8320/20120816screenshot001.jpg
I like the overall look , except for greens arrow to move in/out group ;
and delete layer. I would prefer black or neutral color here too.