Release of Calligra 2.5 tonight - Some TODOs

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Fri Aug 10 12:30:27 BST 2012

Tonight we will announce Calligra 2.5. It should have been yesterday already
but my internet at home had some problems for almost 2 days so I couldn't do
any work on it. But tonight is the night.

However, I will be offline during early parts of the evening, doing a car trip
for family reasons. I expected to make the announcement yesterday and this was
planned a long time ago and cannot be changed.

I have most of the text written already and I will polish it during the trip
so it will be finished when I am back. However there are two things that I
would like some help with:

 - Screenshots as usual (send to me in a mail, please)
 - Fine-grained list of changes

The announcement will cover big changes and highlights as usual but we should
probably have a more fine-grained list of changes as well. For inspiration, I
suggest looking at http://www.libreoffice.org/download/3-6-new-features-and-
fixes/ .

If this is done when I am back we should be able to release fairly quickly.

	-Inge