merging the libs-kodocument_split_boud_and_boemann branch

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Tue Aug 7 17:17:38 BST 2012

Hello,

> I intend to merge the part+document branch real soon now.
>
> It is inevitable that we will have regressions so it's important that we
> have a long time to catch stuff before the next release. I know this goes
> against the rule of having a perfect branch before merging, but this branch
> is so huge that I can't polish it myself and until it's merged people don't
> seem all that keen on fixing stuff.
>
> I intend to merge later this week, so consider yourself warned in case you
> want to fix stuff in the branch before I merge.
>
> Branch name: libs-kodocument_split_boud_and_boemann

when looking at some failing unit tests I noticed that some code has been
commented out with the comment FIXME when preparing the branch.
There was one FIXME for stage but there are still quite some for sheets and
plan.
I miss the knowledge to work on those so maybe the maintainers should take a
look and fix them.

Thorsten