Regressions in master and 2.5 branch

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Sun Aug 5 11:18:47 BST 2012

Hello all,

there is a big regression in loading vector shapes in master and in the 2.5
branch. There was a patch that improved vector loading but unfortunately it
introduced a regression that made loading of vectorshape generated by
LO/OO/MSO and our own filters no longer load.

I have created a review request with a fix for the problem.

http://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/105873/

I think we should retag 2.5 with the patch from the review request. I have
tested it in master with cstester and it fixes all the problems with
vectorshapes that I have found.

@Cyrille: feel free to commit the fix to the 2.5 branch as I'm going for lunch
now and not sure when I'm back in case you want to retag 2.5.

Have a nice day,

Thorsten