KoXmlReader, this is bug or not

mojtaba shahi Senobari mojtaba.shahi3000 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 14:24:28 BST 2012

I dont know, where is the problem in KoXmlReader i have just tested if you
like this is my test :

if (!odfStore->open("meta.xml")) {
        kDebug(30517) << "Cannot open meta.xml";
        delete odfStore;
        return KoFilter::FileNotFound;
    }

    KoXmlDocument doc;
    QString errorMsg;
    int errorLine, errorColumn;
    if (!doc.setContent(odfStore->device(), true, &errorMsg, &errorLine,
&errorColumn)) {
        kDebug() << "Error occured while parsing meta.xml "
                 << errorMsg << " in Line: " << errorLine
                 << " Column: " << errorColumn;
        return KoFilter::ParsingError;
    }

    KoXmlNode childNode = doc.documentElement();

    childNode = childNode.firstChild();
    if (childNode.isText())
        kDebug() <<" Node is Text";
    if (childNode.isElement())
        kDebug() << " Node is Element";

The result is "Node is Text". but i think the result should be Tag  "meta"
chiled of node "document-meta" .