calligra install fails (Cmake error)

Robert Leleu robert.jean.leleu at wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 25 20:28:51 BST 2012

Thanks, I noticed this list of missing «packages»...the problem is to
find them. Since I didn’t take copy of I decided to build again and
tried to apply

  Updating the already built software

with a poor result:

leleu at portable-leleu:~$ cd kde4/src/calligra-2.4.0/
leleu at portable-leleu:~/kde4/src/calligra-2.4.0$ git pull --rebase
fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount parent )
Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).
leleu at portable-leleu:~/kde4/src/calligra-2.4.0$

so, waiting some help about git I compile again from scratch.

Je la 23/04/2012 10:05-------- Origina mesaĝo-------- Mani N C skribis
(esperanto estas la unua internacia lingvo):