Feature plans for 2.4 and 2.5

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Tue Apr 24 23:55:37 BST 2012

On Tuesday, April 24, 2012 20:01:48 Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> I have started a page with the new feature plan style:
>
> http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Feature_Plan
>
> Don't fill that just yet :)
>
> Is that ok with you ? And if there is someone with some wikimedia-fu who
> want to make it pretty, that would be appreciated.

Looks ok. I agree that it doesn't have to be much prettier than that.

What I am wondering is how you suggest to archive what were the actual
features for older versions. Just create a new table at the time of the
release and put it after the table with planned features for the next version?
That's what I suggest anyway.