KoReport ODT Renderer

Dag danders at get2net.dk
Mon Apr 23 08:15:56 BST 2012

Søndag den 22. april 2012 16:35:34 Adam Pigg skrev:
> Dag
>
> In Plan, i see you have your own ODT renderer.
Yes,  I tried to make something that words could cope with and that at least
looked similar to the generated report.
> It appears to be more
> featureful than the one in libs/koreport, so perhaps you could move it
> there?
I have this on the 2.5 feature list, but I it needs a bit of work before it's
ready.

There are especially 2 issues I need to resolve:
1) How to control the width of columns. AFAICS odt auto distributes columns
over the page width. (But there is some time since I looked at this, so maybe
things have changed)
2) How to handle generated fields, namely page number.

> Can you post a sample of what kind of ODT it produces?
ATM, it only generates text frames, since words didn't handle tables at the
time I made this.
--
Mvh.
Dag Andersen