Review Request: remove unmaintained plugins from Calligra

Mani N C maninc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 08:01:16 BST 2012

I did not use the plugin recently, thought it was working fine. I will
check what is the problem in the plugin. Though I am not active in taking
part in conversations,  I read most of the mails from the mailing list.
Please redirect me if you get any issues regarding it.

Thanks,

--
Mani Chandrasekar