Please give branch "tuneKoUnitAPI" a quick test with your fav. program

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Apr 19 11:13:22 BST 2012

Am Donnerstag, 19. April 2012, 11:47:55 schrieb Cyrille Berger:
> Compilations errors are rather big issues, don't you think ;)

Oh, I think those are just overrated ;)

> By looking
> at
> the code, I would guess some differences in Qt versions.

I did as well by just looking at the code at line libs/odf/KoUnit.h:243
But Qt 4.7 should also handle this, should it not?

class KOODF_EXPORT KoUnit
{
public:
    enum ListOption {
        ListAll = 0,
        HidePixel = 1,
        HideMask = HidePixel
    };
    Q_DECLARE_FLAGS(ListOptions, ListOption)
[...]
}

Q_DECLARE_OPERATORS_FOR_FLAGS(KoUnit::ListOptions) // line 243

All to be found in http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.7/qflags.html . So I have no
real idea what could be the issue. Perhaps just some local problem for
boemann? (BTW, how do you want to be addressed here, as I cannot simply copy
your name from a signature?)

Cheers
Friedrich