Review Request: Fixes: show RulerTabChooser in right place, not somewhere on ruler, and only if needed/wanted
piggz1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:47:35 UTC 2012
Only looked at the report designer, thanks for removing my hack :-)
Sent from my Nokia N9
On 19/04/2012 2:58 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
Review request for Calligra.
By Friedrich W. H. Kossebau.
*Updated April 19, 2012, 1:58 a.m.*
And while I was at the ruler code, some more changes/fixes:
* remove no longer needed workaround to hide the tab chooser in
* on property changes in KoRuler only call update() if the property is
shown, but call if shown
* remove unneededly doubled calls in KoRulerController.cpp
Currently in all programs (besides Words) the tab chooser is wrongly
displayed somewhere on the horizontal ruler. And also if not needed,
i.e. tabs are no property of the shape.
Attached patch fixes that:
* it puts the tab chooser in the corner for Stage and Karbon (so not
for Krita, because less text oriented)
* it only creates the tab chooser on demand, not always (so it does
not appear for Krita, like now)
* it only shows the tabs chooser if tabs are also shown in the ruler
(not sure that there should be no tab chooser for Krita)
Candidate for 2.4 backport?
Started Krita, Karbon, Stage, Words and activated text shapes, had
rulers shown and not shown.
- karbon/ui/KarbonView.cpp (2b9a907)
- libs/kopageapp/KoPAView.cpp (fc28628)
- libs/koreport/wrtembed/KoReportDesigner.cpp (68a61f9)
- libs/main/KoRuler.cpp (4272b9b)
- libs/main/KoRulerController.cpp (39a2e3b)
- libs/main/KoRuler_p.h (bfeac46)
View Diff <http://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/104666/diff/>
calligra-devel mailing list
calligra-devel at kde.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the calligra-devel