obsolete stuff

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Wed Apr 18 03:57:38 BST 2012

Hello,

On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 16:57:42 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> stage:
>
>   svg
>   genericimageexport
>   words
>   ooimpress
>   magicpoint
>   kpr
>   ooppt

I don't know about most of the stuff but at least magicpoint and kpr are
compiled as far as I can see. Also kpr is working and I see no reason to
remove those.

I think as long as a filter is compiled I think we should not remove those.
There is not much work needed when they where working before.

> kformula:
>
>    entire set of filters, none have been build since 2006

I think that is due to the state of the formula component. However the filters
might still be usefull depending on what the output format is.

> Plugins:
>
>    commentshape -- is this available in any application?
>    musicshape -- Mek, are you still maintaining this?

I have seen the commentshape in stage. I think the musicshape works quite well
and should not be removed even if there is not much work going on there.

Thorsten