obsolete stuff

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Apr 17 17:24:10 BST 2012

Am Dienstag, 17. April 2012, 16:57:42 schrieb Boudewijn Rempt:
> Plugins:
>
>    commentshape -- is this available in any application?
>    musicshape -- Mek, are you still maintaining this?
>    paragraphtool (great idea, unmaintained, does not compile)
>    reporting/shape -- unfinished
>    scan (rc files for krita and stage, is shown in neither)
>    treeshape -- doesn't work and unmaintained

I would add
	 mapshape -- unmaintained, crashes, broken-by-design (nothing ensure tiles
					 are present, think presentation/printing)
to this list. While this is a nice example for a shape, it's still just a
proof-of-concept and does not really work if used (e.g. zooming is broken).
And the Marble API needs to be extended to support this use-case. Started to
think about this, but pretty low on my personal TODO list.

BTW: the barcodeshape, still only in review request, hopefully soon gets the
last things fixed (validation of data input, support for screen as actual
render target (think of pixel alignment and sampling)) and then finally should
make it's way into master/2.5, in case you are waiting for this one :)

Cheers
Friedrich