Wikipedia preparation for 2.4 release

Markus kamikazow at gmx.de
Tue Apr 17 15:14:15 BST 2012

Thanks for the feedback so far.
I could still use a few updated screenshots, most notably Calligra Mobile,
Calligra Active and Flow.

I also have a question regarding licenses. Kexi is described on WP to be under
"mostly LGPL, minor use of GPL". Where is that minor GPL use? I can't find it
in the repo.
As far as I can see only Krita and Flow are under GPL.

Markus