Improvement of the styles handling in Calligra

Beojan Stanislaus beojan at lavabit.com
Mon Apr 16 21:55:25 BST 2012

On Sunday 15 Apr 2012 21:36:13 Inge Wallin wrote:
> I wrote some documentation during the weekend at
> http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Code/Styles. It is mostly
documentation
> of how styles are handled in Calligra today but at the end
there is a
> suggestion for an improved system.

As a feature request, would it be possible to add the ability to
manage and store styles seperately from the document. For
example, all templates could share a default style stored in one
place, and store only local modifications, so if the user wishes
to modify their default style, this would be reflected across all
documents and templates, and the user could have multiple style
sets that can be switched between easily, similar to the styles
in MS Office 2007/2010