commits to master

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Sat Apr 14 07:37:25 BST 2012

On Thursday 12 Apr 2012, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Isn't that used as: FEATURE: <wish number> ?

I had forgotten about that. What about either:

FEATURE/BUG: <wish number>
when bug report have bad titles like "crash in APPNAME"

Or:

FEATURE/BUG: description when there is no bug number

> Using this tag would mean that we start working on any nontrivial
> feature by creating a wish for it (in JIRA it would be more naturally:
> a task).
> This requirement would be OK for me.

Personnaly, that is how I work with most non-kde projects. But I am unsure
about enforcing that, unless bugs.kde.org user experience has improved
drastically.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott