calligracommon online coding sprint

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Fri Apr 13 06:08:03 BST 2012

Hi

I was thinking that since calligracommon bugs normally fall outside the itches
each of us like to scratch the number of bugs in that component will just
continue to grow

I suggest we organize an online coding sprint where each of us fixes two bugs
from that component.

If we are 20 hackers that would amount to 40 closed bugs, which would be
really good.
Actually we shouldn't ave any open bugs in calligracommon - that is just too
important, but as I said it often falls outside any individual's sphere of
knowledge, but by pooling together in an online sprint we could fix quite a
lot.

What do you think?