Wikipedia preparation for 2.4 release

Markus kamikazow at gmx.de
Wed Apr 11 16:00:03 BST 2012

Am Mittwoch 11 April 2012, 14:49:16 schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:

> Hm. Just that this blurs the real name a little. If I had to decide, I would
> insist in the full name everywhere, no made up short forms.

Well, there is a difference between wrong and abbreviated.
Eg. "KDE 4.8.2 was released" is wrong, where as "Within Calligra Suite the
components are: Words,..." is an abbreviation and clearly explained in the
individual article that "Calligra Words" is the full name (or else I'd wrote
"Writer is a word processor by the Calligra team" or whatever. :-)