Wikipedia preparation for 2.4 release

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Wed Apr 11 12:19:49 BST 2012

Hi Markus,

Am Mittwoch, 11. April 2012, 02:59:07 schrieb Markus:
> Hi.
> In the past months I worked to get the Calligra Wikipedia articles into
> shape. Could you please review https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calligra_Suite
> as well as the Components' articles?
> In some cases newer screenshots would be nice. I can't make any Calligra
> Active screenshots for example.

So this is how Wikipedia works these days, everyone writes articles about
their own stuff? ;) Still, sounds pretty neutral to me (as part-outsider), so
good work and good to push correct data to where people might look info up.

Only gave it a quick look, and just a few thing jumped into my eyes:

* Sometimes only half of the program names are used, like just "Words" or
"Sheets". But that should be always "Calligra Words" or "Calligra Sheets", as
this is the official full name.

* entry about Calligra Sheets has still a few "Tables" in the text.

* entry about Calligra Plan still makes it a part of KOffice

Yes, I know it's a wiki ;) but no time to fix it myself ATM and you are
working on other things there perhaps anyway.

Cheers
Friedrich