msword-odf filter on Windows

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Apr 2 09:55:09 BST 2012

After fixing the temp file bug on Windows, I thought the .doc filter was fine. Little did I know... I had only tested with .doc files created in LibreOffice.

Turns out files created in MS Word 2003 almost all are broken. They load fine on Linux, but give internal errors or load but show no text on Windows...

I'm thinking that unless I can figure out what's going on this week, we will have to disable the msword-odf filter on Windows for the 2.4 release.

--
Boudewijn Rempt