2. Calligra Sprint

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Thu Sep 29 12:57:06 BST 2011

Hello all,

as you might already have heard the e.V. is not able to sponsor the sprint
from KDE money. Nokia sponsors the sprint but due to a lot of people from out
of Europe joining the budget was not enough. Luckily Ko GmbH offered to help
with some additional money to the budget so that we should be fine.

The location is also fixed now.

The Sprint will happen on the 11.11.-13.11. in the Nokia Office in Helsinki. The
address is:

Nokia Office
Ruoholahti
Itamerenkatu 11-13
00180 Helsinki
Finland

I will do the booking of the hotel rooms the next days.

For people needing a visa please send me the following details as soon as
possible so that we can arrange an invitaion letter.

Name as stated in the passport
Date of birth
Address
Passport no.

if you should have put your name on the sprints list and you are not able to
join please also tell me so that I don't do any bookings.

I have seen that some people have requested a single room. However as the
budget is very tight I will book double rooms with 2 beds. If anybody has a
problem with that please let me know.
Please check that the date in the arrival depature date is correct so that I
only need to book what is needed.

Please do your booking for the flights as soon as possible to get lower rates
and update the sprinds.kde.org site with the real costs. If your travel costs
gets more the expensive (+50€) then estimated please check with me before
booking the flight as the budget available is very tight.

Thorsten