Participation in Calligra Akademy 2012

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Sep 28 14:19:05 BST 2011

On Wednesday 28 September 2011 Sep, Arunangshu Bhakta wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to participate in Calligra Akademy
> 2012<http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Calligra_academy>program. I am
> looking for mentors and project ideas for the same. I am not
> sure about the timeline of the projects. Kindly guide me for the same.

Hi Arun!

Good news! You're the first, because we actually haven't announced yet. And that's we're not yet done setting up everything! The timeline will be free. That's to say, everyone can start when they arrive, but we want people to commit to working with us for a longer period of time, like six months.

--
Boudewijn Rempt