Beta 2 tagging delay

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Wed Sep 28 09:52:59 BST 2011

Hi,

I generally oppose the idea of delaying a beta for quality reason, there is
always an important bug that is going to be fixed the next day of the tagging.

On Tuesday 27 September 2011, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> the recent merge of the strokes framework branch has introduce a number of
> problems in Krita.
I guess by recent, you mean since the begining of the beta period ? In which
case, can I ask why something that break krita to point of making it totally
unusable was merged before the issues get solved ?

--
Cyrille Berger Skott